Friday, April 27, 2012

Nursing dress-I

A while back I ordered something from H&M for baby..and of course I couldn't resist ordering something for myself as well..sadly they didn't sent what I ordered but instead I received this dress


Now I hear you think..what's not good about that...well normally (at least that was the case when before I got pregnant) I'm a 36/38 (4/6 US) and this is a 44 (14 US)..


So it fit when I was pregnant..but the weather really hasn't been good enough..and I really do need to wear leggings with it because the front is looking a little too short for my liking right now :)

So I thought (since baby should be here any day now..and I'll try getting back to my old size)..I'd take it in.
My mom was visiting and saw the dress all pinned on my mannequin and loved it..but also told me I should take into consideration that it's not really handy with breastfeeding..so I'm now on a mission to make it a nursing dress :)
which I have to say is quite challenging..and will probably take me a while (also because I need some supplies which I don't have on hand now..)..so..to be continued :)

No comments:

Post a Comment