Monday, April 30, 2012

"New" shoes

I was getting my summer-wardrobe out of it's boxes and retiring my winter and pregnancy clothes..so obviously the summer shoes (open backs, open toes, flip flops, sandals etc.) are also coming out :)

I have had these really cute black with beige dots peep toe wedge sandals..



sadly upon getting them out of the box I discovered I must have spilled something on them last summer because  some of the beige dots weren't exactly beige anymore..more like a pinkish color..

but..these shoes are just too cute to retire already..so I thought of a way to save them..and YAY for pink textile markers!


Although I have to admit I liked the beige better..(it was a little more sophisticated and they could be worn with more outfits) I am still really satisfied with the results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment